Time is limited. Act fast. Call now.
Verity Credit Union is hosting their Cartwheel for a Cause video contest until March 11. So we made a video. We did cartwheels. And now we’re asking for your help.
1. Visit the contest page here.
2. Fill out the form in the left sidebar and select #26, Scott Hines (he’s one of our directors).
3. Vote again. And again. You can have one vote per email address—because why else would you need all those email addresses?
4. Tell everybody. Our Facebook page will keep you and your friends updated on the cause.
The grand prize is a total of $6,000—which is probably why we’re competing against 55 other entries.
Here’s what we could do with $6,000:
1. Continue our ongoing scholarship fund for high school seniors, college students, and grad students.
2. Fund equipment costs for our upcoming livecast project.
3. Professionally distribute our DVD across the country—and the world.
4. Pay for the little things: thank-you’s to donors, annual subscriptions (like email and our domain name), patents, and editing and design software.
And here’s why you should vote for us:
1. You like what we do.
2. Our video quality is kickin’.
3. You get to see us do cartwheels. That almost never happens.
So remember: visit before March 11, vote again and again, and tell everyone. (Cartwheels are optional.)
Amanda Suazo, editor, joined BSB in 2010 as the writing guru for the organization’s website, official documents, and documentary before focusing a bit on philanthropy. Now a graduate of Gonzaga University, she is currently an MBA student and freelance writer. Between Zumba classes and downing espresso, you might catch her attempting to be a vegetarian. Find her on Twitter.